Getting Started Right

Getting started right is easy at Eastern. Complete a few requirements listed below and you'll be on your way.

1. Submit Forms

Admission Form
Each applicant is required to complete an application for admission form.
This form can be obtained from the Office of Admissions, or you may use the online version. A $15.00 enrollment fee is required.

Additional Forms 
International Students, Nursing & Concurrent Students have additional forms. Please visit individual areas for more information.

2. Send Us Your Records

All records, forms and applications (including ACT Scores and official Transcripts) should be sent to:

Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 West Main
Wilburton OK 74578

Testing Information

National ACT, Residual ACT, COMPASS, CLEP


High School Students ­ Request your high school counselor to send us an official copy of your transcript. For more details and contact information, please visit the Concurrent Student Admission page.

GED Recipients ­ Request from the GED testing center, to send the official scores to our Records Management Office.

Adult Students ­
Students who are 21 years of age or older or on active military duty may be admitted based on criteria established at the campus level and submitted to and approved by the State Regents. Students admitted under the adult admissions category must demonstrate proficiency in the curricular requirements related to their degree.

Any student who (a) is not a high school graduate but whose high school class has graduated and (b) has participated in the (ACT) American College Testing program is eligible for admission to Eastern.
The ACT test is administered monthly at Eastern. (see above testing info for dates)

Veterans ­ Veterans who plan to attend Eastern under the GI Bill should contact the Office of Veteran Affairs to apply for benefits. For more details and contact information please visit the Veterans Services web page.

International Students ­ Students from other countries who have completed their secondary education or its equivalent are eligible for admissions to the college. For more details and contact information, please visit the International Student Admission page

Transfer Students ­ Have your official college transcript sent to Eastern by filling out the transcript form. Eastern accepts transfer students who meet the conditions set forth by the State Regents for Higher Education and are in good academic standing. Students with less than a 2.00 GPA will be admitted for the first semester on academic probation. At the end of the first semester, a student must have a semester GPA of 2.00 in college course work, not including activity or performance courses. Students not maintaining these standards will be placed on suspension. 

3. Start Your Eastern Career

After all admission requirements have been met, you will be assisted by a counselor or instructor to select your classes and career goals. Information about steps to take after admittance can be found on the Enrollment page and the Counseling Center page