In Review Magazine
In Review is your source for news, events and activities from Eastern Oklahoma State College. To receive the annual publication at home, join the Eastern Alumni Association.
The cover of the 2013 issue features recently appointed Chief Justice Tom Colbert. On page 12, read about how this alumnus helped create a significant moment in Oklahoma's history. Other notable stories in this issue include:
- A Lasting Legacy - The late Johnnie Wray left a legacy at Eastern. The recently renovated "Little Theatre" in Pratt Hall now bears her name.
- Excellence in Education - Professor Ruth Brelsford is honored for teaching her students that they have a voice and the right to use it.
- Theatre Takes Center Stage - The recent growth of Eastern's speech and drama program is bringing a diverse group of students, instructors and productions to the college.
- The Art of the Matter - Alumna Anita Caldwell Jackson's Native American artwork finds a home at Eastern.
- A Man of Science, A Man for Students - Professor Bill Albright says goodbye after 40 years of service to students.
- EOSC Focuses on Scholarships - EOSC presents nearly half a million in scholarships.
- And much, much more...
Read the online version of the 2013 issue of In Review.