The nominee must be an EOSC alumnus or alumna (defined as completing a minimum of one semester).
The nominee has made a significant contribution to further her/his profession or career field. This may include:
- Innovative achievements in career field (e.g., changed the profession for all current and future practitioners)
- Professional service activities and leadership positions held (examples include, but are not limited to, elected or appointed offices, directorships, trusteeships; civic club leadership; military service)
- Significant career accomplishments and achievements (such as holding a senior leadership position within an organization and honors for excellence and service through professional or civic awards and commendations)
- Reaching a pinnacle of success related to job titles and positions held
- Involvement community (serving on a local board or as a trustee for an organization)
- Volunteering for an organization or event related to a community, state. or national cause
- Connecting a company to the community
The deadline for nominations is September 8, 2021.
The Eastern Oklahoma Alumni Hall of Fame induction ceremony and reception is scheduled for November 12, 2021 on the Eastern Oklahoma State campus as part of the annual Homecoming celebration.
Please complete the following information on behalf of the nominee.
Supporting documents for each area, such as newspaper articles, press releases, and resumes are strongly encouraged as no further research on the nominee will be conducted by the selection committee. You may upload up to three documents. PDF files are preferred.