Navigate is an online platform and app designed to help you succeed and to enhance your experience at Eastern.
With Navigate, you can:
- Make Appointments: Request appointments with academic advisors, financial aid staff, tutors and other Eastern staff on campus. View your upcoming appointment schedule.
- Stay Up-to-Date: Stay on top of deadlines and important to-do items to help you meet your academic goals.
- View Your Class Schedule: View the classes you are currently registered for, in a list or weekly format.
- Access Resources: View contact info and websites for campus offices, student services, and important places on campus all in one place.
- Join Study Buddies: Connect with other students who would like to study with you for a course that you are taking. When you opt-in, other students in your class will be able to see your email address and reach out by email.
- Resolve Holds: View current holds on your account that can impact enrollment, along with instructions for how to resolve them.
Download the Navigate App
- Go to Google Play or the Apple App Store.
- Search "Navigate Student" to install app.
- Once installed, search for "Eastern Oklahoma State College."
- Use your student email and password to log in.
Or Login Using a Web Browser
You can also log in to Navigate using a web browser at any time. Visit eosc.navigate.eab.com to log in.
Navigate Faculty & Staff Guide
Contact email@example.com for Navigate login assistance and technical support.