The Faculty Council of Eastern Oklahoma State College exists to:
- Promote professional rapport and facilitate communication between the faculty, the administration, the student body and the community.
- Advance inherent areas of faculty interest: professional growth and practices, faculty welfare, academic standards, institutional philosophy, student body academic achievement and student welfare.
- Enhance faculty participation in determining appropriate fiscal and instructional priorities, faculty–student classroom ratios, faculty teaching loads with concurrent non–classroom assignments, administrative–faculty supervisory ratios, support staff duties and authority, and administrative responsibilities including levels of authority.
Constitution & Faculty Handbook
2022-23 Executive Board
- Timothy O'Neal, Faculty Chair
- Logan Rea, Agriculture Div. Rep.
- Amanda Smallwood, Business Div. Rep.
- Elizabeth Dorsey, Health Sciences Div. Rep.
- Betty Dobry, Language, Humanities and Education Div. Rep
- Dr. Krishna Bastola, Science and Mathematics Div. Rep