The Faculty Council of Eastern Oklahoma State College exists to:
- Promote professional rapport and facilitate communication between the faculty, the administration, the student body and the community.
- Advance inherent areas of faculty interest: professional growth and practices, faculty welfare, academic standards, institutional philosophy, student body academic achievement and student welfare.
- Enhance faculty participation in determining appropriate fiscal and instructional priorities, faculty–student classroom ratios, faculty teaching loads with concurrent non–classroom assignments, administrative–faculty supervisory ratios, support staff duties and authority, and administrative responsibilities including levels of authority.
Download and review the entire EOSC Faculty Council Constitution
2020-21 Executive Board
- Kellye Semeski, Chair and Business Rep.
- Timothy O'Neal, Vice Chair and Language, Humanities and Education Div. Rep.
- Lindsey Parker, Secretary, Nursing and Respiratory Therapy Rep.
- Kathy Howe, Mathematics and Science Div. Rep.
- Paul Wills, Behavioral and Social Sciences Div. Rep.
- Logan Rea, Agriculture Rep.