FACULTY: Instructor of Mathematics
Eastern Oklahoma State College is a comprehensive community college providing instruction in a wide range of curricula. We are currently seeking a qualified Mathematics Instructor.
- A Master’s Degree in Mathematics or a related Master’s with at least 18 graduate hours in Mathematics. Candidates pursuing a Master’s Degree may be considered with the understanding that the degree must be completed expeditiously.
- Commitment to the mission of Eastern
- Excellent communication skills
- Other related faculty duties as assigned
Other Qualifications Considered:
- Successful college-level teaching experience
- Successful experience teaching face-to-face, online and/or interactive TV courses
- Doctorate or additional graduate hours in field
- The position requires courses in Survey of Mathematics, College Algebra, Trigonometry, and Mathematics courses for Elementary Education majors. Additionally, there will be some responsibility for mathematics corequisite remediation.
- Responsibilities include teaching a minimum of 15 credits each semester, developing curriculum, advising, departmental and institutional service, and pursuing continuing professional development. Courses may be taught on other Eastern teaching sites, online, and in the evening hours.
- Teaching must demonstrate learner-centered philosophy and ability to engage and retain students.
Salary: $37,000 - $43,000 per year
Length of Assignment: 9 months
Submit a letter of application, Eastern employment application, transcript(s) and resume to:
Human Resources Director
Review of applications will be ongoing and position will be filled in January 2023.
Eastern Oklahoma State College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE)