STAFF: Accounting Assistant II – Internal Finance
Eastern Oklahoma State College is a comprehensive community college providing instruction in a wide range of curricula.
- Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in Accounting or Finance.
- Candidate must possess excellent organizational, budgetary, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of electronic accounting systems and accounting procedures are required.
- Prior sales or customer service responsibilities, a plus.
- Proficient with MS Office Products.
- Responsible for payments on all monthly utilities for EOSC.
- Process bookstore, cafeteria, and fuel payments.
- Responsible for interdepartmental charges and posting to departmental budgets.
- Primary office telephone responsibilities.
- Student Account Analysis.
- Distribute office mail and back up for EOSC Post Office.
- Responsible for cashier duties, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawer, coding and posting of cash receipts, payments on student accounts and departmental budgets.
- Assist Interim Vice President of Business Affairs as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: Estimated Salary $12.66 per hour with benefits
Submit a letter of application, Eastern employment application, transcript(s) and resume to:
Eastern Oklahoma State College
1301 W. Main
Wilburton, OK 74578
Human Resources Director
Review of applications will begin immediately; applications are encouraged until the position is filled.
Eastern Oklahoma State College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE)