STAFF: Part Time Custodian (Seasonal Position)
Eastern Oklahoma State College is a comprehensive community college providing instruction in a wide range of curricula.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required
- Detail oriented
- Works well with others
- Commitment to the mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Maintain assigned areas in a clean and orderly condition in accordance with required standards set by the Custodial Supervisor.
- Care of floors which involves sweeping, mopping, stripping, waxing, polishing, vacuuming and shampooing
- Clean and sanitize floors and lavatories in the bathrooms; wash windows and dispose of waste paper
- Replace light bulbs, make simple repairs to buildings and cleaning equipment; report damages to structure and equipment which require repair
- Moderate to heavy lifting required; move furniture and equipment, as needed
- Assist in keeping outside premises adjacent to buildings in a clean and orderly condition
- Submit order for supplies to the Maintenance Office
- Assist with set up for meetings, banquets and activities
- Other duties as assigned
Salary: $8.25 per hour/maximum 19 hours per week. No benefits.
Submit a letter of application, Eastern employment application, transcript(s) and resume to:
Human Resources Director
Review of applications will begin immediately; applications are encouraged until the position is filled.
FLSA: Non Exempt
Eastern Oklahoma State College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE)