STAFF: Programmer/Analyst - REMOTE/HYBRID OPTION AVAILABLE
Eastern Oklahoma State College is a comprehensive community college providing instruction in a wide range of curricula.
- Associates degree or higher required in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of two years total experience in systems analysis, design, and coding of computer systems
- Task-oriented, show initiative and be able to multitask
- Programming/technical skills in C#, Eclipse, SQL, Visual Studio, etc.
- Strong analytical ability, coding, testing, documentation, interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Good team player who can also work independently
- Commitment to the mission of Eastern Oklahoma State College
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience installing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting vendor developed administrative systems
- Experience using third party software for report writing
- Experience programming in Envision Basic
- Experience using Microsoft .Net SDK
- Experience in Higher Education
- The Programmer/Analyst supports the college’s integrated Student and Administrative Information System (Ellucian Colleague), including developing, testing, debugging, implementing, and supporting moderately complex computer programs using software development tools; applying vendor delivered maintenance; assisting other departments with understanding system functionality; participating in group meetings with other departments and technical staff; and preparing technical documentation.
Salary: $41,000 - $43,000 per year
Submit a letter of application, Eastern employment application, transcript(s) and resume to:
Human Resources Director
Chief Technical Officer
Review of applications will begin immediately; applications are encouraged until the position is filled.
Eastern Oklahoma State College is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and Affirmative Action Employer (AAE)