Eastern Oklahoma State College

Getting Started Right

It’s easy to get started right at Eastern. Complete the requirements listed below and you'll be on your way.

1. Submit Application for Admission

Admission Form

Each applicant is required to complete an Application for Admission. A one-time $15.00 application fee will be added to your initial enrollment.

Additional Forms

International Students and Concurrent Students have additional forms, as do students applying to Eastern's Nursing or Respiratory Therapy programs. Please follow the links for additional information and to download the appropriate forms.

2. Send Us Your Records

All records, forms and applications (including ACT Scores and official Transcripts) should be emailed to admissions@eosc.edu or mailed to:

Eastern Oklahoma State College
ATTN: Registrar's Office
1301 West Main
Wilburton OK 74578

Official Test Scores:

National ACT, Residual ACT, ACCUPLACER, CLEP

Immunization Records:

A copy of your immunization records is required. Students can be exempt from these requirements under certain conditions. For more information, contact the Registrar's Office. Additional information can be found on the Oklahoma State Department of Health's website.


High School Students:

Request your high school counselor to send us an official copy of your transcript. For more details and contact information, please visit the Concurrent Student Admission page.

GED Recipients:

Request from the GED testing center, to send the official scores to our Records Management Office.

Adult Students:

Students who are 21 years of age or older or on active military duty may be admitted based on criteria established at the campus level and submitted to and approved by the State Regents. Students admitted under the adult admissions category must demonstrate proficiency in the curricular requirements related to their degree. Any student who (a) is not a high school graduate but whose high school class has graduated and (b) has participated in the (ACT) American College Testing program is eligible for admission to Eastern. The ACT test is administered regularly at Eastern.


Veterans who plan to attend Eastern should contact the Office of Veteran Affairs to apply for benefits. For more details and contact information, please visit the Veterans Services page.

International Students:

Students from other countries who have completed their secondary education or its equivalent are eligible for admissions to the college. For more details and contact information, please visit the International Student Admissions page.

Transfer Students:

Eastern accepts transfer students who meet the conditions set forth by the State Regents for Higher Education and are in good academic standing. Students with less than a 2.00 GPA will be admitted for the first semester on academic probation. At the end of the first semester, a student must have a semester GPA of 2.00 in college course work, not including activity or performance courses. Students not maintaining these standards will be placed on suspension. More information on transferring to Eastern can be found on the Transfer Admissions webpage.

3. Apply for Housing (if applicable)

For students planning to live on campus, your home away from home will be more than just a place to eat and sleep. At Eastern, there's a strong feeling of community. Visit the Student Housing webpage for additional information on Eastern's housing options including costs and how to apply.

4. Start Your Eastern Career

After all admission requirements have been met, you will be assisted by a counselor or instructor to select your classes and career goals. Information about steps to take after admittance can be found on the Enrollment page.